Registration Now Open. Training Starts on Monday, July 31, 2017. Twelve weeks of Training by RRCA Running Coaches for $95!
Half-Marathon Training Program- This 12-week program starts the week on Monday, July 31, 2017. Our weekly group runs on Tuesday at 6:30 P.M. and Saturdays at 7:00 A.M will incorporate training miles. Fee for this program is $95 and registration will be on signmeup.com. Click here to register. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or join us on one of our runs for more information.
Join the tens of thousands of people who challenge themselves every year to the fastest growing distance race in the country. This terrific 13.1 mile distance is challenging and achievable. Our program is geared towards runners & run/walkers who can comfortably run or run/walk 3 miles at a 13 minute per mile pace. Our coaches will lead you in training. Pace groups, speed work, and specific training plans will enable anyone to complete their first half marathon or improve over previous performances.
- When: 12 week program begins the week of Monday and the first running session is on Tuesday, August 1st. We meet on Tuesday at 6:30 pm and Saturdays at 7:00 am at Fleet Feet Sports.
- Goal Race: Ventura Half Marathons (or Full Marathon), or any of the Lexus LaceUp Running Series Races. Entry fee for race is not included in the program fee. Use code FleetFeetRC2017 to save 10% on registration.
- Cost: $95.00
- An on-line training program and calendar with workouts provided.
- Option to run or run/walk during training.
- Coach-guided twice weekly training sessions.
- Access to coaches via email or in person during the week and training runs.
- Mapped long run with on course support.
- Informational on proper gear, injury prevention, nutrition and more.
- Special discounts from vendors for training participants.
- Dedicated support from the staff to answer questions.
- The camaraderie of others with the same goal!
Half-Marathon Training Program More Info »
Monday, July 31, 2017
Ventura Half Marathon
This training program is designed for runners who are consistently running on average 15 to 20 miles. The training can also be modified to meet specific goals and athletes abilities, including a full marathon.