Half-Marathon Training Program- This 12-week program starts November 12. Training sessions are also on Tuesday at 6:30 P.M. and Saturdays at 7:00 A.M. Fee for this program is $100 and registration will be on signmeup.com. Click here to register. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or join us on one of our runs for more information.
Join the tens of thousands of people who challenge themselves every year to the fastest growing distance race in the country. This terrific 13.1 mile distance is challenging and achievable. Our program is geared towards runners & run/walkers who can comfortably run or run/walk 3 miles at a 13 minute per mile pace. Our coaches will lead you in training. Pace groups, speed work, and specific training plans will enable anyone to complete their first half marathon or improve over previous performances.
Join us on 11/9/13 @9:30 am, at the store for a kick-off meeting,(you do not need to attend meeting to joint program.)
- When: 12 week program begins Tuesday, November 12, 2013. We meet on Tuesday at 6:30 pm and Saturdays at 7:00 am at Fleet Feet Sports.
- Goal Race: Surf City Half Marathon in Huntington Beach on 2/04/2014. This is one of the premier half marathons in so. Cal. Entry fee for race is not included in the program fee.
- An on-line training program and calender with workouts provided.
- Option to run or run/walk during training.
- Coach-guided twice weekly training sessions.
- Access to coaches via email during the week.
- Mapped long run with on course support.
- Training tech tee.
- Informational clinics on proper gear, injury prevention, nutrition and more.
- Special discounts from vendors for training participants.
- dedicated support from the coach to answer individual questions.
- The camaraderie of others with the same goal!
Other Training Programs
- No Boundaries 5K training program, sponsored by New Balance, helps you walk or run your first 5K race. This program is a great starting point to improve your fitness . This is a ten week program. Dates for informational meeting coming soon.
- 10K training program is for those who are ready for a bigger and greater challenge or who have completed the 5K training and are looking for more. This is a ten week program geared to improve your endurance and performance. Dates for informational meeting coming soon.
Half-Marathon Training Programs More Info »
Program Start: ex: Sunday, January 18th, 6:00pm
Program Fee: ex: $100 excluding race fee