Fleet Feet Youth Run Club
Registration now open for Fall session, 9/4 thru 11/20!
Let us help your children discover a love for running! To register, Click HERE.
- Only one in three children are physically active every day.
- Less than 5% of adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity each day; only one in three adults receive the recommended amount of physical activity each week.
Fleet Feet Gazelles are here to buck the trend, and have a whole lot of fun along the way! The Fleet Feet Youth Running Club offers participants the opportunity to participate in regular physical activity and to learn about healthy lifestyle behaviors. We encourage parents to participate!
- WHAT: Fleet Feet Youth Run Club Session for Fall, Days and dates coming soon.
- WHO: Boys and Girls of ALL abilities, ages 9-14. Some exceptions may be allowed.
- WHEN: Tuesday/Thursday/Friday
- TIME: 6:00 pm (days and dates coming soon) Times may be adjusted for Daylight Saving, events, and weather.
- WHERE: Day Creek Park, & other locations TBD.
- COST: $85 *Family discount available.
Registration: Click HERE. Thank you!
What We Expect
- Positive Attitude
- Good Sportsmanship
- Be On-Time
- Respect for Self and Others
- Good Academic Performance
Fleet Feet Youth Run Club More Info »
Program Start: Monday in Sept.
Program Fee: $85, excluding race fee