Fleet Feet- Gazelles Youth Run Club
Registration now open for session 1! Jan. 14 thru June 7 for $200
Click HERE to register. Or pay $45 a month and pay in-store only.
Let us help your children discover a love for running!
- Only one in three children are physically active every day.
- Less than 5% of adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity each day; only one in three adults receive the recommended amount of physical activity each week.
Fleet Feet Gazelles are here to buck the trend, and have a whole lot of fun along the way! The Fleet Feet Youth Running Club offers participants the opportunity to participate in regular physical activity and to learn about healthy lifestyle behaviors. We encourage parents to participate!
- WHAT: Gazelles Youth Run Club, Session for Track Season, January 14 - June 7
- WHO: Boys and Girls of ALL abilities, ages 9-14. Some exceptions may be allowed.
- WHEN: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & 1 or 2 Sundays per month
- TIME: 5:30 pm Times may be adjusted for Daylight Saving, events, and weather.
- WHERE: Day Creek Park, RCHS Track & other locations TBD.
- EVENTS: Track Meets, Dates TBD
- COST: $45 per month or $200 for the entire sesseion. Family discount available on this option.
- REGISTER: CLICK GAZELLES
Registration: Follow us on Facebook, subscribe to our newsletter, or visit our website for the latest details. Thank you!
What We Expect
- Positive Attitude
- Good Sportsmanship
- Be On-Time
- Respect for Self and Others
- Good Academic Performance
Gazelles Youth Run Club More Info »
Program Start: January 3, 2019
Program Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 5:30 p.m.
Program Fee: $200 for the entire session- 1/14-6/7/19 or $45 a month, excluding race fee