Fleet Feet Gazelles Youth Run Club, 5/7-8/17/18!
Registration NOW OPEN. Click HERE to register.
Let us help your children discover a love for running!
- Only one in three children are physically active every day.
- Less than 5% of adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity each day; only one in three adults receive the recommended amount of physical activity each week.
Fleet Feet Gazelles are here to buck the trend, and have a whole lot of fun along the way! The Fleet Feet Gazelles Youth Running Club offers participants the opportunity to participate in regular physical activity and to learn about healthy lifestyle behaviors. We encourage parents to participate!
- WHAT: Fleet Feet Gazelles Run Club Session 2, May 7 thru Aug. 17, with one week off.
- WHO: Boys and Girls of ALL abilities, ages 9-14. Some exceptions may be allowed.
- WHEN: Monday/Wednesday/Friday – Option for Tues. & Thur. with Fleet Feet Run Club.
- TIME: 6:00 pm on Mon, Wed, Fri. Times may be adjusted for Daylight Saving, events, and weather.
- WHERE: Rancho Cucamonga H.S., Day Creek Park, Central Park & Fleet Feet Sports.
- COST: $85 *Family discount available.
Registration is now open. To register, click HERE.
What We Expect
- Positive Attitude
- Good Sportsmanship
- Be On-Time
- Respect for Self and Others
- Good Academic Performance
Gazelles Youth Run Club More Info »
Program Start: Monday, May 7, 2018 at 6:00pm
Program Fee: $85, excluding race fee